6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
Day 01 :Bhubaneswar- Leh
Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Market & Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 :Leh (Full Day Excursion)
Post breakfast we drive towards Kargil road and start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame near Leh is worth a visit for every citizen. It is a glorious museum constructed by Indian army, Kali Mata Temple, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev. A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar river 4 km before Nimmu village. And Visit to Basgo a certainly the most impressive of Ladakhi citadels despite its ruined state. After visiting above places we drive back to Hotel for Overnight Stay.
Day 03 :Leh to Pangong Lake (06 hours approx.)
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance.
Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at Camp Watermark on the shore of Lake.
Day 04: Pangong Lake to Leh (06 hours approx.)
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & Stok Palace Museum.
Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight
Day 05: Leh to Hunder (Nubra Valley) (126 Kms / aprx. 06 hrs)
After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh.
Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
Arrive Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore Hunder & Diskit Village. Overnight at Camp at Nubra Organic Retreat situated in a beautiful village called HUNDAR with lot of trees.
Day 06:Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Leh
After your breakfast at the camp, visit the SAND DUNES to enjoy a camel safari (Optional). Later we drive to Leh by same route over Khardung La. Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07:Leh - Bhubaneswar
Morning after breakfast shall be transferred to the airport for your flight back home with sweet memories of your holidays.
Tour Includes :
- • Return Airfare Bhubaneswar –Leh – Bhubaneswar via Delhi
- • 04 Nights accommodation in Leh
- • 01 Night Camp accommodation in Pangong Lake
- • 01 Night Camp accommodation in Nubra Valley
- • All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
- • All transfers & sightseeing by luxury vehicle as per itinerary
- • Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Pangong & Nubra valley)
- • Wildlife fee for Pangong area
- • Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- • 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
Extra Charges Apply :
- • Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- • Tips, Laundry, Room service, Phone Calls
- • The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- • Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- • Medical & Travel insurance
- • River Rafting on Indus and Zanskar
- • Motorbike/Cycle hire
- • Double hump Camel Ride at Sand Dunes in Nubra Valley
- • Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc