10 NIGHTS / 11 DAYS
Day 01 :Bhubaneswar - Delhi – Corbett
Arrive Delhi. Begin your journey to exotic Kumaon, proceed to India's First National Tiger Reserve forest, the Corbett National Park by road (300 kms/6-7 hrs). Arrive & proceed to your Jungle resort rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities, overnight at the resort.
Day 02 :Corbett
Early this morning enjoy a game drive in the park by jeep to view some of the most exotic wild life and the flora & fauna. This afternoon proceed for yet another game viewing drive & try your luck to spot the tiger. Evening is at leisure, overnight at the resort
Day 03 :Corbett – Nainital
This morning following a breakfast you will be transferred to Nainital, Set amidst high ridges thickly clothed in forests of pines and deciduous trees (116 kms/2-3 hrs). Arrive and proceed to your hotel. This afternoon you will proceed for the sightseeing tour of Nainital, visit the Naini peak and later enjoy an optional cable car ride OR enjoy boating on the picturesque Naini Lake, overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Nainital
Today you will visit the some of the most beautiful lakes of the region, visit the Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal. Later drive to Ramgarh and enjoy your delicious lunch on the backdrop of the snowclad mountains, rest of the day is at leisure for shopping and individual activities, overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Nainital – Kausani
This morning you will be transferred to Kausani (114 kms / 4-5 hrs). Arrive and proceed to your hotel. This afternoon visit to a Tea factory to see the complete process of manufacturing of a Tea. Rest of the evening is at leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Day 06:Kausani – Auli
This morning you will drive to Auli via Joshimath (255 kms/9 – 10 hrs). Upon arrival proceed to your mountain resort by a rope trolley. Rest of the evening is at leisure for individual activities, overnight at hotel.
This day is at leisure to get mesmerized by the breath taking views of the western Himalayas. Overnight at hotel .
Day 08:Auli - Rudraprayag
Following an early breakfast you will drive to Rudraprayag, named after the Lord Shiva (Rudra),The entire region of Rudraprayag is blessed with immense natural beauty, lakes & glaciers (140 kms/5 - 6 hrs). Arrive and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities, overnight at the hotel.
This day is at leisure to visit the temples in and around Rudraprayag or simply relax in your hotel and admire the wonderful picturesque locales of Rudraprayag, overnight at the hotel.
Day 10:Rudraprayag –Haridwar
Early this morning drive to Holy city of Haridwar (160 kms / 6 - 7 hours). Arrive and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to visit the Ganga ghats and temples, overnight at hotel.
Day 11:Haridwar - Delhi - Bhubaneswar
Today you will be transferred by road to Delhi (240 kms / 6-7 hrs). Arrive and proceed to airport for your flight back home with sweet memories in Uttarakhand.
Tour Includes :
- • Round trip airfare Bhubaneswar –Delhi - Bhubaneswar
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Corbett
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Nainital
- • 01 Night accommodation in Kausani
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Auli
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Rudraprayag
- • 01 Night accommodation in Haridwar
- • Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- • All transfers & sightseeing by luxury vehicle as per itinerary
- • Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett
- • 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
Extra Charges Apply :
- • Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- • Tips, Laundry, Room service, Phone Calls
- • Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- • Medical & Travel insurance
- • Motorbike/Cycle hire
- • Elephant safari in Corbett
- • Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc