Gods' Own Kerala
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
Day 01 :Cochin – Munnar
Arrival at Cochin & drive to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park) - house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars, Lakkam Waterfalls, echo point, shooting point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and wast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Morning after breakfast drive to Thekkady. Afternoon visit Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Stay in Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady-Kumarakom
By noon check in to the house boat in Kumarakom for cruising through legendary backwaters of Kerala to Alleppey. On the way you will witness a full range of lives and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen, dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
After breakfast check out from the houseboat and proceed to Kovalam, the internationally renowned beach destination. Overnight stay at the beach side hotel.
Full day at leisure at Kovalam. Spend the day in the sandy beaches of Kovalam flanked by coconut groves on one side and Arabian Sea on the other.
Post breakfast visit Napier Museum and Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple in Trivandrum and proceed to airport for your flight back home with sweet memories of holidays.
Tour Includes :
- • Return Airfare Bhubaneswar –Cochin/Trivendrum – Bhubaneswar
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- • 01 Night accommodation in Thekkady
- • 01 Night accommodation in Kumarakom
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Kovalam
- • All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Luxury vehicle
- • Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel
- • Boat cruise in Periyar lake
Extra Charges Apply :
- • Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- • Tips, Laundry, Room service, Phone Calls
- • Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- • Medical & Travel insurance