Visakhapatnam with Araku
2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS
Day 01 :Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam
On Arrival at Visakhaptnam airport shall be transferred to your Luxury Hotel Dolphin. After refreshment proceed on a city tour of Visakhapatnam like RK Beach ( Ramakrishna Beach ), Dolphin Nose, Submarine Museum. Come back to Hotel for Lunch. Later proceed Kailasagiri, Rushikonda, Vuda Park. Evening free at leisure. Have sumptuous Dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02:On To Araku Valley& Bora Cave(Road Cum Rail Tour)
Today morning shall go on a rail cum road Tour to the picturesque Araku Valley, you shall today be given breakfast on Train. On arrival in Araku shall be taken on a local tour and also be given lunch and after Lunch experience the Local Dhemsa Dance and shall proceed to Borra Caves with its beautiful Stalgamites & Stalactites. On the way back to Visakhapatnam shall be served tea and snacks in Tayda. Overnight at Visakhapatnam.
Today morning check out of Hotel. Keep your luggage in the concierge. Later shall visit Simhachalam(the Lion's hill) the temple dedicated to Varaha Narsimha, always is covered with sandalwood paste, giving it the appearance of a sandalwood Shiva Linga. The shrine is also a marvel of architecture. Later shall be dropped at for your journey back home with sweet memories of holidays.
Tour Includes :
- • Return Airfare Bhubaneswar – Visakhapatnam – Bhubaneswar
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Visakhapatnam
- • Rail cum Road tour to Araku(Entries Included)
- • Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel
- • All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Luxury vehicle
Extra Charges Apply :
- • Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- • Tips, Laundry, Room service, Phone Calls
- • Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- • Medical & Travel insurance