Coastal West Bengal
4 NIGHTS /5 DAYS
Day 01 :Bhubaneswar - Kolkata
On arrival at Kolkata transfer to hotel. Post check in go for half day sightseeing of Kolkata. Visit GPO*, Writers Building*, Eden Garden Stadium*, Mother House, Victoria Memorial Hall & Kalighat Kali Temple. (*Drive Pass). Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 02:Kolkata – Mandarmoni (185 kms / 4 hrs approx)
After breakfast transfer to Mandarmoni by car. It will takes approx 4 hrs. Arrive & check in at hotel & rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Mandarmoni.
Day 03:Digha - Mandarmoni
After breakfast enjoy the sea beach on your own. Afternoon visit water park. Evening free for shopping at Sea side where you can get some unique ornaments & showpieces made out of Shell. Also you can find seafood & famous Cashew nuts. Overnight stay at Mandarmoni.
Day 04: Mandarmoni – Kolkata (185 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel (11 am) & start for Kolkata. Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 05: Kolkata - Bhubaneswar
After breakfast check out from hotel & go for half day sightseeing of Kolkata i.e. Howrah Bridge*, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu*, Dakshineswar Temple. (*Drive Pass). Later shall be dropped at Railway Station for your journey back home with sweet memories of holidays
Tour Includes :
- • Return Train fare by 3 A/C Bhubaneswar–Howrah
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Sundarban
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Kolkata
- • All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Luxury vehicle
- • Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel( Fullboard in Sundarban)
- • Boating at Sundarban
Extra Charges Apply :
- • Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- • Tips, Laundry, Room service, Phone Calls
- • Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- • Medical & Travel insurance
- Note : Guests can drive from Bhubaneswar to Mandarmoni /Digha via Jaleswar & Panchalingeswar