7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
Day 01 :Arrive Kathmandu,Pasupatinath – Darbar Square - Patan
Arrive at Kathmandu, Check in to Hotel. Visit Pashupatinath Temple - the holiest Hindu pilgrimage destination in Nepal, Kathmandu Darbar Square, Patan Darbar Square - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 02 : Kathmandu – Chitwan Cultural Dance
Proceed to Chitwan. Arrive at Chitwan. Enjoy Tharu Cultural dance show in the evening.
Day 03 :Chitwan National Park
Visit Chitwan National Park - well known for 'One Horned Rhinoceros' and a shelter to few Royal Bengal Tigers. Enjoy whole day jungle activities such as, elephant ride, Jungle walk, canoe ride, village visit.
Day 04: Chitwan to Pokhra,Devi's Fall – Bindhyabasini
Proceed to Pokhra. Visit Devi's Fall and Bindyabasini Temple
Day 05:Boating in Phewa lake – Pokhara MusuemEnjoy a pleasant boat ride in Phewa lake - reflecting the panoramic views of Mt. Fishtail on its backdrop and visit Barahi Temple located on an island in Phewa lake. Later visit International Mountain Museum (Pokhara Museum) - that reflects an ethnic mosaic of western Nepal.
Day 06: Pokhra to Kathmandu
Proceed to Kathmandu. En-route visit Manokamana Temple by rope way.During journey view beautiful riverbanks, Annapurna Ranges and Mt. Fishtail. Arrive Kathmandu in the evening .
Visit some of the revered monuments of Kathmandu like Boudhanath Stupa - one of the biggest stupas in the world built during 5th century A.D. Later visit Budhanilkantha - "Sleeping Vishnu" and Swayambhunath Stupa - one of the glorious stupas in the world whose establishment is linked to the creation of Kathmandu valley. Free time for shopping in the evening. Later enjoy get-together with your travel companions.
Day 08: Departure Kathmandu – Kolkata - Bhubaneswar
Today is to say good bye to our prolonged Nepal tour. Transfer to Airport to Kolkata to get connect to home town with cherished sweet memories.
Tour Includes :
- • Economy class roundtrip airfare from Kolkata
- • Bhubaneswar – Kolkata –Bhubaneswar Railway transfer by 3 Tier AC
- • Accommodations on twin share
- • Breakfast in respective hotel. Lunch and dinner as noted in itinerary.
- • Ground transportation via air conditioned luxury coach.
- • Odia & Hindi speaking assistants and guides.
- • Daily 1 bottle of mineral water .
- • All entry, monument, parking and permit charges.
- • Govt. Service Tax.
- • Passengers has to carry Original Photo identification proof i.e. either Passport / voter's ID / Election card. Also submit 2 photocopies of the same at the time of booking.
- • Children / student below 18 yrs are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of 6 months valid Passport or a bonafied certificate from school with photo affixed on it. And school / college Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- • For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- • Foreigners or NRI must carry their Original Passport only with them while entering Nepal. However NRI & FOREIGNERS need to get visa on arrival which costs USD25 only.
Insight Vacations' Group tour is an initiative to facilitate local environ especially cuisine while abroad. Every group tours are blend of luxury accommodation, specious luxury vehicles, Indian Cuisine, Friendly & caring Odia tour manager, selected insightful destinations.