Honeymoon Destinations and Packages in India
• Ahilya Fort
• Lebua Resort Jaipur
• Vaamika Island Resort – Kochi
• Butt's Clermont Houseboats – Srinagar
• Falaknuma palace
• Khyber Resort Gulmarg
• Coconut Lagoon
• Brunton Boatyard cochin
• kalari kovilakom kerala
• fairmont jaipur
• Taj vivanta Srinagar
• Marari beach resort mararikulam
• Taj bekal
• Taj fort aguada
• Vivanta by taj kovalam
• Rambagh Palace
• Umaid bhawan palace
• Taj lake palace udaipur
• Fortune Resort Bay Island – Port Blair
• Marbella Guest House – Goa
• Marbela beach resort goa
• The Lalit Grand Palace – Srinagar
• Wildflower Hall shimla
• oberoi vanyavilas
• Savoy Hotel – Ooty
• lebua lodge jaipur
We craft perfect honeymoons by matching you to the one perfect destination and unique resort that best fits your dreams, style, and budget.
There are many romantic places around the world and your honeymoon is something you'll remember forever. Do not take your honeymoon in a lighter vein if you really want to make it special. Honeymoon ideas and tips are for your assistance while planning your honeymoon travel. Honeymoon does not mean making love after marriage. Honeymoon is beyond that. Honeymoon is a time to know each other well so that you can make your life heaven by developing a good understanding.
- Decide your honeymoon destination along with your partner. Do not assume yourself that she/he will love to be at the destination you choose. Search for a commonly liked exotic honeymoon destination.
- Set a budget for your honeymoon and decide everything in advance.
- Do not go for your honeymoon the very next day of your marriage.
- Do not go by the advices of your family and friends. Only gather information from them and follow your heart. In any case do not forget to seek advise of your beloved.
- Do not forget to take a camera with you so as not to miss the charm of the new romantic destination.
- If you are planning your romantic getaways abroad, make sure to update the passport of the new bride with new address and married name.
- A honeymoon gift will surely enhance the warmth of love between you two. Give a gift of memento or romantic item to your partner.
The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
Exotic Honeymoon : INR 40000 per couple per night
- Traditional welcome, complete with aarti, tikka and garland.
- Upgrade to a Premier Room with Balcony for uninterrupted views of the Taj Mahal, subject to availability.
- A glass of champagne on arrival, served in the privacy of the room balcony.
- Special Turndown honeymoon amenities including:
- A Rose petal bath surrounded with decorative candles.
- A special cake or a platter of assorted chocolates in the room.
- A beautiful floral arrangement in the room.
- A romantic candle lit table set up in the room.
Taj Lake Palace
Royal Honeymoon Retreat :INR 53500 per couple per night
- Minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Extendable on pro-rata & Includes:
- Accommodation and breakfast for two nights on double occupancy.
- Airport or railway station transfer to the hotel in a hotel car.
- Late and lazy breakfast in bed, Welcome floral rangoli in the room upon arrival
- Personalized Heritage walk of the Palace followed by a glass of sparkling wine at the bar, Cultural performances at the Jhankar Courtyard.
- One unique dining experience with a choice of set menus once during the stay.
- A private consultation and a joint 1-hour Spa treatment in our couple treatment room at the Jiva Spa*; upgrade your treatment to the Jiva Spa boat at a very special price, subject to availability.
- A chocolate turndown amenity in the room every evening.
- Collection of Hollywood Classics to choose from.
- A bouquet of two dozen red roses for your partner.
- Romantic Spa bath experience - choosee from the exotic Bath menu on any one night during the stay.
- Joint 30 minutes consultation with Palace Astrologer once during the stay.
- Complimentary use of Spa wet areas.
- 10% savings on food, alcoholic / nonalcoholic beverage, Telecom, Laundry.
- All applicable taxes.
Orange County, Coorg
Honeymoon Specials : INR 32000 per couple per night
- 3 Nights in a Private Pool Villa for two, inclusive of all meals.
- Bottle of Sparkling wine, celebrating your arrival.
- An enchanting ‘By the Lake’ dinner at the Peppercorn lake deck
- One session of rejuvenating Ayurvedic therapy for the couple
- Romantic Bath setting within your Private Pool Villa, once during your stay.
- Breakfast in Bed for a day
- Private Guide for an off-site activity of your choice
- Guided ‘Spirit of the land’ activities (Plantation Walk, Nature Walk, Bird Watching & Village Tour).
- One personalized intimate dining experience (at the Infinity Pool deck or your Private Pool deck with a customizable five course menu, a personal
- chef at a live counter, a personal butler and a bottle of wine).
Kumarokam Lake Resort
Honeymoon Package : INR 28000 per couple per night
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at our multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Traditional tea/ coffee snacks every evening at our “Thattukada”.
- Cultural Program every evening.
- One hour sunset cruise every evening.
- Health club & indoor games on the house.
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and basket of exotic fruits.
- Options of having breakfast in bed.
- 01 candlelit dinner at a romantic location within the resort or in the privacy of your room.
- One rejuvenating Ayurvedic massage per person during the stay of 3 nights.
- Yoga and meditation classes.
- Minimum duration of stay is 3 nights.
- Taxes included are 12.5% luxury tax, 7.416% service tax and 20.916% VAT
Honeymoon Specials : INR 24,850 per couple per night
- Two-way airport transfer in a luxury sedan.
- Welcome drink and traditional ceremonial welcome on arrival.
- Breakfast for two in bed or at the Club Café.
- Romantic sea-view dinner at the Club Café or Tides.
- Deluxe Fruit Basket/Personalised cake/Bottle of wine on arrival.
- Two Spa treatments at the Club Spa (one spa treatment, per person, once during the stay).
- Personalised butler on call.
- Evening hi-tea.
Luxury room : INR 34500 per night on DBL
- Two way airport transfers from Mangalore Airport
- Traditional welcome on arrival
- In-room breakfast & buffet lunch at Nombili restaurant
- Bottle of sparkling wine and dark chocolate cake in room
- Bespoke romantic dinner each night
- One signature couple massage
- Trip to Bekal Fort
- Stay extendable on pro-data basis