6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
Day 01:Bhubaneswar – Manila
On arrival in Manila, take your private transfer from Ninoy Aquino International Airport to your hotel. Check-in and overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Manila
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, take a half-day city tour of Old Manila. The tour starts with a drive through Roxas Boulevard to Rizal Park, named in honor of the country's national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. After a brief picture stop, proceed to the Walled City of Intramuros to visit the remnants of Spain's conquistadores. Travel through the cobbled streets to San Agustin Church, the country's oldest stone church, and view its wide collection of ecclesiastical icons, vestments and other religious articles. Across it is Casa Manila, a reproduction of a 19th century house equipped with oriental and european décor, as well as Philippine antique furniture. Then proceed to Fort Santiago, Manila's main line of defense against invaders from the sea. It is a stone fort guarding the entrance to the city from Manila Bay. It has been the site of many tragic moments in Philippine history.
From Fort Santiago, drive on to Manila's central district, Quiapo, often referred to as the heart of Manila with its market, pilgrimage church of the Black Nazarene, jeepney terminals and bazaars. Then, proceed to the Chinese cemetery, the only one of its kind in the world, where the mausoleums are as big and as elaborate as houses and where the fusion of eastern and Christian religions are very much in evidence. End the tour with a short sightseeing tour of the bustling financial and commercial district of Makati City.
In the afternoon, proceed to shopping either at the Asia's 2nd largest mall - Mall of Asia, or Greenhills Shopping Center, a mecca for those in search for electronics, mobile phones, and latest jewellery fashion trends at the most affordable prices. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 :Manila - Caticlan
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from your hotel to the Manila Domestic Airport for your flight to Caticlan. Upon your arrival in Caticlan, take a joint transfer to the beach resort. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at the resort.
Day 04: Caticlan
Morning after breakfast the day is free at leisure/beach activities. Overnight at the resort.
Day 05:Caticlan- Cebu
This morning after breakfast shall be transferred from your resort to Caticlan Airport for your flight to Cebu. Upon arrival in Cebu, take a joint transfer to the beach resort. The afternoon is free for you to relax by the beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Today morning post breakfast shall be transferred from your hotel to the Cebu Port. Travel on a fast ferry from Cebu to the Island of Bohol. Take a tour of Fascinating Bohol, and see:
• Traditional Spanish Churches
• The quite provincial town of Tagbilaran
• Spectacular views of Panglao Island
• A man-made mahogany forest
• The Loboc River
• The Philippine tarsier (the world's smallest monkey)
Eat lunch whilst traveling up the Loboc River on a small boat, being serenaded with music. After lunch, continue to the Chocolate Hills. In the late afternoon, take the fast ferry back to Cebu. Private transfer from Cebu Port to your resort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05:Cebu – Manila - Bhubaneswar
Breakfast in the hotel. Checkout & shall be transferred to the airport to board your connecting flight at Manila with sweet memories of holidays.
What We Include:
• Return Airfare Kolkata-Manila by Thai Airlines
• 02 Nights accommodation in Manila at Preferred hotel with daily breakfast.
• 02 Nights accommodation in Boracay at preferred hotel with daily breakfast.
• 02 Nights accommodation in Cebu at preferred hotel with daily breakfast.
• Domestic airfare Manila – Boracay- Cebu
• Roundtrip private airport transfers in Manila, Boracay and Cebu
• Private air-conditioned transportation and all applicable entrance fees.
• Services of an English speaking tour guide (during the City tour).
• Combination of Manila City and Shopping Tour
• Roundtrip ferry tickets Cebu-Bohol-Cebu, round trip transfers resort/hotel-pier-resort/hotel, Fascinating Bohol Tour with private transportation entrance fees, Loboc River cruise with lunch and services of a local English speaking guide
• Overseas Insurance
• Philippines Tourist Visa
Extra charges apply:
Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc.