Manali – Leh – Srinagar
10 NIGHTS / 11 DAYS
Day 01 :Bhubaneswar- Kullu -Manali - Sarchu (270 Kms)
On arrival at Kullu airport drive to Manali. Today we start our journey to Leh stopping at Sarchu for a night. Today we cross Rohtang Pass (3978 m), Keylong (3350 m), Baralacha Pass (4890m) with overnight stopover at Sarchu (4253 m), border of the states of Himachal Pradesh (Lahaul) and Jammu & Kashmir (Ladakh). Upon arrival in Sarchu we check in at our tented campsite for overnight stay.
Day 02 :Sarchu - Leh (255 Kms)
Leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang. After Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley. Upon arrival in leh you'll met by our representative and check in at our Hotel.
Day 03 :Leh to Pangong Lake (06 hours approx.)
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance.
Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at Camp Watermark on the shore of Lake.
Day 04: Pangong Lake to Leh (06 hours approx.)
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & Stok Palace Museum.
Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight
Day 05: Leh to Hunder (Nubra Valley) (126 Kms / aprx. 06 hrs)
After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
Arrive Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore Hunder & Diskit Village. Overnight at Campat Nubra Organic Retreat situated in a beautiful village called HUNDAR with lot of trees.
Day 06:Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Leh
After your breakfast at the camp, visit the SAND DUNES to enjoy a camel safari (Optional). Later we drive to Leh by same route over Khardung La. Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07:Leh to Uleytokpo
Post Breakfast we drive to visit Phyang Gompa, located 6 kms away from Leh. Further we drive to Likir, Likir gompa situated atop a windy cliff top overlooking the beautiful village of Likir. Basgo is certainly the most impressive of Ladakhi citadels despite its ruined state. Then we drive and cross the River Indus and reach Alchi, Ladakh's most loved monastery. After visiting above monasteries we drive to Uleytokpo to checkin at our Campsite for overnight stay.
Day 08:Alchi – Lamayuru – Kargil
Post breakfast we check out from Camp and drive to Kargil enroute visiting Rizong Gompa, known as the paradise for Meditation & Lamayuru, Belongs to Dripung Kagyu (Red Hat) like Phyang. After visiting the monastery we drive straight to Kargil over Fatu-la [13,489 ft] which is the highest pass on Srinagar – Leh road.
Upon arrival in Kargil check in at Hotel for Overnight stay
Day 09:Kargil to Srinagar
After early Breakfast by 6.00 am drive to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth and you can have spectacular view of Kargil War famous Peaks Tiger Hill and Tololing Peak. Pay a tribute to Vijay Smarak, dedicated to Indian Soldiers who laid their lives for us during Kargil War in 1999. Arrive Srinagar by Afternoon. Rest of the time for own activities. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 10:Srinagar (Local S.S)
Post breakfast we take a sightseeing tour of Srinagar (Lake City) visiting Shankaracharya Temple & Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh (Garden of Pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Garden of Pleasure). Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 11:Srinagar – Bhubaneswar
Morning post breakfast shall be transferred to airport for your journey back home with sweet memories of holidays.
Tour Includes :
- • Return Airfare Bhubaneswar –Kulu/Srinagar – Bhubaneswar via Delhi
- • 01 Night accommodation in Sarchu
- • 03 Nights accommodation in Leh
- • 01 Night Camp accommodation in Pangong Lake
- • 01 Night Camp accommodation in Nubra Valley
- • 01 Night accommodation in Uleytokpo
- • 01 Night accommodation in Kargil
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Srinagar
- • All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner)
- • All transfers & sightseeing by luxury vehicle as per itinerary
- • Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Pangong & Nubra valley)
- • Wildlife fee for Pangong area
- • Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- • 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist
Extra Charges Apply :
- • Accommodation in Manali
- • Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- • Tips, Laundry, Room service, Phone Calls
- • The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- • Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- • Medical & Travel insurance
- • River Rafting on Indus and Zanskar
- • Motorbike/Cycle hire
- • Double hump Camel Ride at Sand Dunes in Nubra Valley
- • Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc