EXOTIC CROATIA WITH MONTENEGRO
3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
Day 01 :Bhubaneswar – Dubrovnik
Arrival to Dubrovnik airport. Private transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
Day 02 : Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel. Go for 2 hours Dubrovnik sightseeing
Those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik(George Bernard Shaw)
This tour will reveal the finest sites of the old walled City as well as give you an opportunity to view it from above at the spectacular panoramic spot. The walking portion includes visits to the Dominican Monastery with it's fine collection of medieval paintings and the Cathedral with it's famous Treasury. Our guide will lead you through the narrow streets of the Old Town introducing you to the history and culture of this magnificent city. Other buildings will be viewed along the way.
Afternoon free to explore the city on own. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
Day 03 :Dubrovnik – Montenegro - Dubrovnik
Breakfast at the hotel. Go for full day excursion to Montenegro (passport or ID obligatory) Located less then one hour's drive from Dubrovnik, Montenegro offers a natural beauty in combination with history and culture. Enjoy the drive around the Kotor Bay with it's numerous small settlements; stop in Medieval Kotor to soak in the typical Mediterranean lifestyle; continue to Budva, the ancient town which is today a lively tourist resort. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
Day 04:Dubrovnik - Bhubaneswar
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to the Dubrovnik airport for your journey back home with sweet memories of holidays
What We Include:
• Return airfare Delhi – Sofia - Varna -Delhi in economy class
• 03 nights in Sofia with breakfast
• 02 nights in Varna on room only basis
• Arrival/ departure transfers in Sofia & Varna
• Half day Sofia city tour on seat in coach basis
• Tourist Visa of Bulgaria with medical insurance
Extra charges apply:
• Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
• Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc.
• Porterage,Tips and gratuities