Ashtavinayak Tour with Trimbakeshwar, Shirdi Temple
3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
Day 01 :Bhubaneswar-Shirdi
On arrival transfer to hotel. Wash & Change, proceed to Sai Baba Darshan, after Darshan proceed to Shanishignapur on Arrival Darshan of Lord Shiva, after Darshan Back to Shirdi Over Night stay.
Day 02 : Shirdi - Ozhar - Lenyadri - Bhimashankar - Pune(330 Kms)
After breakfast, visit the Shirdi Temple for Darshan and then head towards the two Ashtavinayak Temples off the Pune road, Ozhar and Lenyadri. Enroute to Pune, detour for Bhimashankar (a Jyotirlinga temple) which is at a distance of 50 Kms approx. For the Ashtavinayak Temple, take a bypass to Ranjangaon from Chakan and reach Pune. Overnight stay in Pune hotel.
Day 03 :Pune - Ashtavinayak Temples - Pune (300 Kms)
This day, Start from start for 4 Ashtavinayak temples – Theur, Ranjangaon, Siddhtek and Morgaon. This is a circle of 250 Kms and will take the whole day. Overnight stay in Pune.
Day 04: Pune - Ashtavinayak Temples(220 Kms) - Bhubaneswar
We visit 2 other Ashtavinayak Temples today. Start from Pune for Mahad, at the Pune - Mumbai Highway and Pali, at the Khopoli Pali Route. Later shall be dropped at Pune Railway station for your journey back home with sweet memories of pilgrim tour.
Tour Includes :
- • Return Train fare on 3 A/C Bhubaneswar-Sainagar/Pune – Bhubaneswar
- • 01 Night accommdation in Shirdi
- • 02 Nights accommodation in Pune
- • All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Luxury vehicle
- • Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel
- • Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- • Tips, Laundry, Room service, Phone Calls
- • Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- • Medical & Travel insurance