LAKSHADWEEP BY SHIP
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Day 01:Bhubaneswar –Cochin - Lakshadweep
We have to check in by 0930 at Lakshadweep passenger scanning center. In the afternoon we will have lunch inside of the ship. By 1600 we will leave from Cochin to Lakshadweep India's one and only Virgin Coral Paradise. Over night stay in the ship (Bunk Class or First class or Diamond Class).
Day 02: Minicoy Island
We will reach Minicoy after having breakfast & move to the island. After the welcome drink in the resort having light house visit and water sports like swimming, kayaking. We can also opt scuba diving by paying an extra amount of 750/-for per dive. In the afternoon after having lunch there will be some cultural programs of the natives and there after village visit and evening tea. Till the evening we will be in the Minicoy Island. In the evening we will move back to the ship for the over night stay. The ship will move to the next island Kalpeni.
Day 03 :Kalpeni Island
Today morning we will reach Kalpeni.After having break fast we will move to the resort in the island. After the welcome drink they will pick you for snorkeling. You can spend the time for leisure in the island. After lunch we will have cultural programs sightseeing and banyan factory visit and we will return to ship in the evening.
Day 04: Kavaratti Island
This morning 0800 we move to Kavaratti the administrative capital of Lakshadweep.During day time we will have water sports like kayaking, under water marine wealth observation through glass bottomed boats and sea bath. After the lunch we will pick you for the museum visit & village tour etc. Return back to ship for the over night stay.
Day 05: Cochin - Bhubaneswar
Return back to Cochin by 1100. On arrival shall be dropped at airport with sweet memories of the Lakshadweep pleasure trip.
What We Include:
• 4 Nights first class cabin on twin sharing
• All meals on Board
• Arrival & departure transfer at Cochin
• Bus transfer to the ship from the boarding point at Cochin.
• Welcome drink at the island
• All 3 island sightseeing
• Water sports Kayaking and glass boat
• Entry permit and heritage fee
• Personal assistance from Insight on the ship and Island
Extra charges apply:
• Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
• Water sports & excursion activities
• Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc.
Important Points to Note:
• Consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited in Lakshadweep
• Program/Schedule of ships are liable to change / cancelled without prior notice since ships are operated by Lakshadweep administration.
• In case of any change in the ship schedule, liability of sports is restricted to transporting the tourists back to cochin by immediate available ship only.
• The tourist must make it a point to be ready for disembarkation around.
• There will be regular video show on board the ship. A short instructional video show also will be screened depicting the various facilities available on board the ship and about the rules and regulations to be followed by the tourists on board for their own safety and for the safety of co-passengers.